2008年9月18日木曜日

My Summer Vacation


I have been working at a part time job of hotel in Airport in summer vacation. I finished this jobs, I thought I worked a lot. Because I got 160,000 yen, I felt so happy and I was glad to work there. My jobs are first clean rooms, for example, I change the sheets, open the curtain, wipe the tables. It is easy to do at this point. Second, I must wash the bathes. I didn’t like this, because it is very hot and I sweat heavily. Everyone disliked this job too.

The time I liked is lunch time, because it is only time to take a rest and I can talk with friends. We usually talked about the chief and another people in this job. We speak ill of this hotel and the chief, because she used us hard, we were so tired. I commuted to airport by train. It takes me about 10 minutes. My house is near by airport, but the fee of train is expensive. It is same about that of Nagoya. To enter airport, we must pay high fee.

When I got a salary, I paid back money to my mother, because I borrowed some money from her. I have no plan what to use, but I’m going to get a license of bike. I want to get license of 400cc. I want to buy SR400. This is YAMAHA.

I went to Tokyo with friend to meet my friends and sight seeing. I used bus, because this is cheapest to go to Tokyo. I left Nagoya at 11:00pm and I reached Sinjuku of Tokyo at 5:00am. I felt so tired, because I can’t sleep in the bus. First, we went to Tokyo Tower. I took a lot of pictures. Second, we went to friend house to have a lunch and take a rest. Next day, we went to Tokyo University. This shool is so big and we got a lost again and again. So, I got tired. We must come back to Nagoya in night, so we went to Tokyo station and used the bus. When I reached my home, I felt sleep and went to bed soon.

WordCount:358

3 件のコメント:

Michelle さんのコメント...

Wow! How big money u earn! I'm surprised! I'm working at hotel too, but I working at banket division. Hotelman's work is so tired isn't it?

By the way, GOOD JOB!

atom さんのコメント...

I think that you always got tired in your summer vacation, weren't you?

RUKINYO さんのコメント...

I can guess that you were very tired from your part-time job. By the way, I had part-time job during summer vacation too.