2008年7月17日木曜日

Cancer

Cause
Do you know cause of Cancer? I didn't know and was not interested in Cancer, because I thought it is so far for me. But when I learned Cancer, I changed my mind. It is close to our life. This is "site of food" I searched. Food can make or break health. For example, we are careful of taking a lot of animal protein, fried foods, sugar, alcohol and caffeine. These are eaten every day. I think we should be careful seriously.

Prevention
At least one-third of all cancer is preventable. If you take above food, you should reduce these. If you don't get exercise, you should do. Because you don't these, possibility of cancer increase and it is not good for you. I searched "site of preventing cancer". Because I want to be health and don't be cancer, I will try to keep exercise.

0 件のコメント: