2008年6月12日木曜日

Incidents of laughter.

People fall from trees.
This site is people who fall from trees. I feel it's very funny but they don't feel so expect that some intend to fall from trees.

Incident of weddings
This site is incident of wedding ceremonies. A lot of incidents happen even such as sacred wedding ceremonies. Ironically incidents of not only weddings but also other formal ceremonyies are so interesting.

Incident of slip
This site is incidents of slip. I like this site because I have watched this sire again and again but I don't get titrd. Especially I like incidents of slider and the last.
  
Benefits of Laughter
People laugh when don’t expect incidents. Because incidents are different from daily, once it happens we can’t stop laughing for a while. Actually people who meet with incidents are so poor, ashamed and sometimes dangerous but everybody around them feel it’s very funny. We like unhappy and accident of person. Some people feel anxious about them. It is said that Laughter is good for human. Laughter is proved to keep health, relax and get rid of stress and anxiety. Owing to laughter, some people recover disease and return to their work. Medical of Laughter is known about curing disease. For example, National Killer decrease Cancer Virus and promote spontaneous. These days, many hospital use Laughter systems. This system is effective in stopping ageing. Many patients feel happy when they laugh.
There are sites of benefits, actual example of laughter system and kinds of laughter.

5 件のコメント:

Rose Royale さんのコメント...

All of your movies are so interesting and so funny. I like them very much! But you should write more about movies.

Satch さんのコメント...

Hello!:D
Those clips are hilarious, especially, the church one!
Yeah...I think unfortuness of others are funny too^^;

I agree with her, I think you should write more about clips.

yoshi さんのコメント...

Good point is many comment of "Benefit of Laughter", but comment of "movies" is a little comment.

Tomo Cruise さんのコメント...

"People fall from trees."is funny, but looks very painful. I feel a little pity for them.

atom さんのコメント...

I could understand explanation cleary. I can't help laughing at slipping old man!